Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 2012: Tuesday, January 3rd

TWO  POST TUESDAY!! Here's what my day was like...diet and workout.. for those of you wondering what a tuesday in the life of Liz Brody is like:
wake up to a huge glass of hot lemon water 
 breakfast: 1 whole egg, whites, 2.5cups spinach, 1tbsp flax, slice of ezekiel
drink some more water...get ready for the gym


Today's workout: i only had like 55 minutes to crank out a workout, because i had to be on time to the DENTIST..ew.


treadmill round 1:
1 minute intervals 6.0/6.5/7.0 for 10 minutes (over 1 mile)


circuit 1: 3 sets 12
lateral raises 7.5lbs
reverse fly's 7.5lbs
decline abs holding 7.5lbs
decline abs/oblique twist


treadmill round 2:
1 minute intervals 6.5/7.0/7.5 for 10 minutes (over 1 mile)


circuit 2: 3 sets 10
bent over row 17.5lb dbells
seated overhead press 17.5 dbells
tricep kickbacks 15lb dbells


circuit 3: 3 sets 8-12 reps
Wide grip lat pull down 35lbs
seated row 55lbs
one arm seated row w/torso twist 12.5lbs


treadmill round 3:
Focus on SPEED: fast mile -- 7:59
jogged at 6.5 for 2 minutes


Stretched for 2-3 minutes (GRR not enough time!!) 
burned 505 cals quick!! 


downed a scoop of protein w/water immediately after , then sat in the dentist's chair..ugh. no cavities, clean teeth, perfect !


2:30 egg whites w/lots of chopped veggies and 1tsp flax and 1 bell pepper
got a pedicure and a haircut!
By 4:30, i was SO HUNGRY... i dont know why!! When I got home, I was thinking I'd just eat a small serving of quinoa and a little eggwhite. It turned into a small eggwhite with a handful of spinach, a little bit of quinoa, some pistachios, and dried cranberries. Oops! I'll eat very little for dinner , just lots of vegetables and maybe an eggwhite for protein. If you've been reading my posts, you're probably thinking WHY DO I EAT SO MANY FRICKIN EGGWHITES?! Well, I'm super picky, and have a VERY sensitive stomach. I'm meticulous about feeding myself quality protein as a priority, so eggwhites are my go-to. i LOVE them. 


So, what can you learn from my afternoon snack gone wrong? It doesn't matter, especially because everything was HEALTHY. If this happens to you, don't say oh shit i ruined my diet, just realize you won't be needing as much food at dinner time!! If you're really hungry, it means your body needs food. NEVER STARVE yourself. Fuel fuel fuel!! the right foods make all the difference!! 


I'm super excited for tomorrow because i get to go back to POLE DANCING!! I've been on a break from the pole for over 2 weeks. Can't wait to get back! Also, I'm ready to start building up my butt again, and I'm looking forward to going super heavy on legs on Thursday and Sunday.


Here's to transforming our physiques! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment