Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CRAZY WEDNESDAY!!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY ! 


So, today ended up being a day of veggies...and not much else. I was too busy to eat, didn't even GET hungry. Started with my usual egg/whites/spinach/flax/ezekiel toast.. and went to the city with mom.. 


did 15 minutes of hard rowing and 5 miles FAST on the stationary bike, and did glute work with a swiss ball.. about 60 reps of bridges and hamstring curls. Then i took POLE DANCING, and had the pole all to myself...I was already warmed up from my cardio, and really kept sweating during pole! After pole, I went to take a dance class with JONTE---> 
If you DONT know who he is... I highly suggest you search him on youtube. I don't dance much anymore, and his class is one of the ONLY classes that can hold my attention and BOOST my energy and remind me why i still LOVE to dance. Just amazing. And not to mention...he gets us WORKING and doesn't stop..so there's a definite workout involved there. Class was from 3-4:30, and I started cardio at my gym at 12:25 .. So I was pretty much on the go for 4 hours. After dance, I went to JUICE GENERATION for a supa dupa greens juice: romaine,celery,cucumber,spinach,kale,parsley,ginger (I asked for NO APPLE)
I drank that super fast and went back to the train. On the train, I ate what I had packed for the DAY: sliced bell pepper, baby carrots, and fresh celery. 
By the time I got home, I needed to put something from each food group into my body to give myself some form of calories...
Here's what I ate/drank
20oz water w/lemon (was soo dehydrated...)
6 oz eggwhites with chopped veggies and flax seed frittata
1/3cup cooked quinoa
1/4 avocado (I scooped it out on celery/baby carrots)
1 apple w/ cinnamon
some blueberries


------>FIBER OVERLOAD--->SLIGHT FOOD COMA 
I literally had to force myself through the food...because i literally wasn't hungry! My belly still feels puffy from all the friggin veggies i had with the eggwhites, and all the water content from the celery. Tomorrow, I'm on my regular schedule, with plans to workout with TINA The fit green goddess !! It's amazing to think my belly will be flat as ever in the morning, judging by how FULL it is right now. I swear eating 100 calories in veggies can have u feeling fuller than eating 400 calories of JUNK.


SHARE ME WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, I WANT TO HELP ALL OF YOU!! 


XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment