Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1000 views!!

So, i FINALLY reached 1,000 views on this blog of mine, and I want to thank every single person who visited my blog ! 1,000 views is only the beginning, and I hope to soon be getting that many views EVERY DAY! With your help, that should be manageable! But pageviews and web traffic really aren't my main concern. I really, seriously want to HELP make a lasting IMPACT on my readers' lives and lifestyles. I want MY BLOG to motivate YOU to:
a) think about establishing lasting changes to your lifestyle to benefit your own health
b) make the gym a STAPLE in your everyday routine, if it isn't already
c) become the ATHLETE you've always wanted to be. I want to help you run faster, lift heavier, train more efficiently, increase your stamina, and tear up the gym
d) CARE about exactly what goes into your body. Listen to me, and understand that the high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils, artificial flavors, and more, are NOT going to get you feeling happy, energetic, and fit. Whole foods, vegetables and fruits, healthy fats, and lean proteins are the ONLY way to feel and look your best. I promise you. I've done it ALL.


I want to help as many people as i possibly can, to help people TRANSFORM their lifestyle and bodies, just like I did. This is NOT a weight loss blog. This is NOT a bodybuilding blog. Body By Liz is MY WAY of sharing what works for me, what doesn't work for me--the foods i LOVE and want everyone to LOVE, the crazy workouts i push myself through, and want YOU to push yourself through. Let me help YOU make a lasting change in body and mind. Motivation is hard to find sometimes, especially when it's cold and everyone's mocking "New Years Resolution" efforts to get fit. Don't be like everyone else who gets discouraged after 5 days of going to the gym and eating well. PERSEVERE. Ask for help! Ask questions! Tell me what YOU want to know about. 


Keep reading my blog, and you'll really get to KNOW me. You dont need to agree with everything I say, or everything I do. But if there's one thing I know something about, it's how to CHANGE YOUR BODY, and take your physique to "okay" or "cute" to rock solid, toned, and sexy. I'm still working on my own body, and still setting more goals to accomplish, as you always should. Never settle!! 


Anyone reading this: PUSH YOUR LIMITS during your next workout. Push yourself until the point you feel you might get sick. See how fast you can push out a mile on the treadmill. How heavy can you bicep curl!? FIND OUT!! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF!! 


TRAIN HARD. MAKE EVERY REP COUNT.


XOXO, Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment