Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What does Liz eat?

I've been taking pics of my meals lately, so here's some pics! 
New creation: I was running out of ideas, didn't want too many carbs or calories since I wasn't going to be blasting a usual workout...so this is what I did for lunch:
1/2tbsp chia seeds+1/2cup frozen blueberries microwaved and cooled--chia jam
1.5 tbsp brown rice vegan protein
1/4cup 5 grain cereal (thats half a serving)
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk




---It tasted way better than it looks! After this, I rushed to the pilates studio for 2 hours of training and practice classes.








For dinner, I made tuna with LOTS of greens. Cucumber, celery, spinach, and avocado type of greens, to be exact.
I swear I'm going to dedicate a post to my FAVORITE superfoods next. Look out for avocado, chia, flax, spinach, and some more staples in the Body By Liz lifestyle.


A few days ago, I hadn't eaten for about 5 hours, and ate this AMAZING creation of a meal. Got my proteins, carbs, fats, veggies, and YUM FACTOR, all in one.
This is: 3oz eggwhites w/handful chopped kale, a sliced cucumber with 1/2tbsp chia seeds gelled with water, 2 slices ezekiel toast with 1/3 avocado spread on them


This was breakfast over the weekend. Looking at this pic makes me HUNGRY!! This was my first time making chia jam!
Left bowl: 1/2cup 5 grain hot cereal with chia jam, made with 1/2cup frozen blueberries, 2 strawberries, 1/2tbsp chia seeds
right plate: TON of spinach, 4 oz eggwhites, leftover chia drizzle
Now THATS How I fuel my beautiful body on a daily basis. I do NOT STARVE, I do NOT eat "low carb" or "low fat".... I eat well balanced meals, don't obsess over calories, while I do keep track in the back of my mind, and measure carefully. By properly fueling myself every day, and replenishing my muscles after tough workouts, I am able to make the progress everyone has noticed...the RIGHT WAY. I'm not getting "skinny" or "wasting away" as some people have jokingly said to me (I hope they were joking, at least..), I'm getting LEANER and more athletic, and healthier altogether, and loving EVERY minute of it!! The best part of being an athlete is eating like one, well...and looking like one with no clothes on!


Eat CLEAN!! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment