Monday, February 13, 2012

BOOTY CALL

That's right! BOOTY CALL. I've said this time and time again, that in 2012, i WILL build my glutes to be just as fabulous as my shoulders, abs, and other visibly strong parts. A few things in my schedule have changed, for the better, because now I have the opportunity to fully dedicate my schedule to MY TRAINING. I'm drafting a revamped workout plan that accomodates my runs, my pole dancing, and lifting HEAVY and in order to further sculpt and shape my physique. The difference in this plan is that my BUTT and LEGS are getting WAY more attention. Lately I've been neglecting them, but I want them back! So, how am i gonna do this?


--Instead of trying to run 4-6 miles at a time 4 times a week, I'll aim to run about 12-15 miles a week, utilizing more HIIT running and incline work. On days that I don't run, I'll use the dreaded stair climber for cardio.
--Cranking out lots of hard hours on the squat rack. Deadlifting, Squatting, lunging
--More hamstring curls to make sure the hammys stay strong and LIFT the booty up
--For every upper body exercise, i NEED to hit the lower body to combat the slight imbalance I've created
--Focus on the lower back as well, to finally get rid of the stubborn fat that likes to hang out there...its so gross!


I'm determined!!! Find me on the squat rack! 
My dream is to be able to look at photos of my backside and be as pleased with them as my front/profile view. Time to build the BUTT.
Got imbalances? A "problem" area? Well, its your choice whether or not you WANT to fix it. Get to it!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment