Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ripping up!!







Well, hope everyone had a GREAT valentine's day! 
my mom, dad, and little sister came to see me last night, i LOVE them!
i missed my other little sister, but she was busy with her BOYFRIEND :-O !! 
I was busy loving MYSELF FOR ALL MY HARD EFFORT yesterday..

I'm leaning out, and it's so funny, because i STOPPED using "Lose it!" which I had been using religiously to Log EVERY THING I ATE / EVERY CALORIE I BURNED.. Now I just focus on enjoying every clean food I eat, and appreciating the function each serves to my body. Oats and protein with berries is no longer "carbs protein sugar" in my mind, but truly "refuel." My avocados are still "fats" but I value their fiber and monounsaturated fats that help my body to METABOLIZE more efficiently, and help me BURN fat! Check out these pics! They speak for themselves... 
These pictures are intended to show the LEAN abdomen/muscles I'm finally achieving , NOT for you to look at my underwear, or to judge me for. Clothes get in the way when trying to take quick pics of your muscles! I have a LONGGGG way to go, but I'm getting somewhere! 





uhh, SLICED on the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment