Monday, February 27, 2012

RECIPE: Raspberry swirl bowl

I literally just created this and HAD TO SHARE.
Ever since buying WHEAT BRAN, I've been thinking of new ways to use it. It's not a big absorbent grain, and cooks with very little water. Just enough liquid to make it soft, instead of like dry bran.
I also couldn't resist this SO DELICIOUS coconut milk based yogurt in the grocery store, I had to buy one to try it out.
Here's what I used:
1/2 of the SO Delicious raspberry yogurt
1/4 cup wheatbran (microwaved for 2mins with little water)
mixed it together to have aside my egg whites +spinach!


Calories:115 (counting the wheat bran. Some would say not even to count the 50 wheat bran calories because your body just gets rid of it. On Pauline Nordin's "Fighter Diet," Wheat bran is a "free food," meaning dieters can eat as much as they want without adding to their daily caloric intake.


Here's my suggestion for making a real meal out of the raspberry swirl:
-Full serving of So Delicious
-1/3 cup wheat bran
-protein powder
(Add a few fresh raspberries!)


**The yogurt also comes in blueberry, strawberry, chocolate, and plain flavors! 


TRY IT!!


XOXO
Have a great week, eat clean and work hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment