Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday power hour and pilates !

Today turned into a super busy day, even though I only had 1 class, and was done at 10:45. After class, I stocked up on water bottles from the grocery store, and came back to my dorm and ate this:
1/3small avocado on a piece of ezekiel
3oz eggwhites with spinach


I ran to one of my professor's offices (literally, ran) to drop off an assignment, and ran to the gym. It was a nice warmup! I definitely needed it since I only had an HOUR for my workout today. When I got on the treadmill, I was feeling loose and ready to run FAST. 
I planned to do 2 miles in 16 minutes, and finished them in 15:50. Then, I kept running until I made it to 2.5 miles in 19:30. WOO!!! Pretty quick right? I walked for a minute, and hopped off the treadmill.


--calorie burn: 223 calories


Strength: 


Superset 1: 3 sets, 12,10,8 reps
Chest Press (20,25,30s)
One arm bent over row (20,25,30s)


Superset 2: 2 sets 15 reps
Plank-row-tricep kickback 15lb dbells
Upright row with 25lb plate


Superset 4: 3 sets 10 reps
Tricep extension on bench w/30lb dbell
reverse shrugs on dip station
twists on dip station


-->lightweight assisted dips 3x8reps
-->lightweight assisted pullups 8 reps


TREADMILL AGAIN
min 1-shuffle left 4.0
min 2-run backwards 5.5
min 3-walk 4.0
min 4-shuffle right 4.0
min 5/6 run backwards 5.5 


Strength training cal burn: 233 cals
Less than one hour, I burned 455 calories (just in the gym..) Between all the running around, who knows how much I burned off.
I inhaled 1/2scoop protein with water and a green apple, and ran back out to do some pilates training for a couple of hours! *Insert more calories burned*


After all the hard work: This is what I treated myself to
-5oz liquid eggwhites
-1.5tbsp protein
-1/4 cup oatbran
-1/2tbsp flax seeds
-jam made with 1/2cup frozen blueberries and 1/2tbsp chia seeds


It looked like this: 
And words cannot explain how frickin AMAZING it tasted because I was SO hungry.. this was well-deserved. Try it!! Im looking at it and getting HUNGRY again! 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment