Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My workout schedule thus far:

I just feel like writing this, so feel free to read an EXTRA post! 
I'm soooo sore right now, from head to toe, so I wanted to share what my workout schedule has been since my off day on Saturday.


Sunday: HEAVY HEAVY shoulder workout
Monday: Really intense non-stop metabolic workout using treadmill running and back workout.
I alternated from 3 mins running at 7.0+ , to doing a non-stop circuit focusing mainly on back, with some light bicep work. Did 3 sets of 12-15 reps on each exercise using moderate weights. Finished the workout with a 7:26 mile, personal record.
Tuesday: SICK leg workout. Non-stop circuits, focus on hams and glutes. 4 variations of deadlifts, 3 versions of squats, 3 versions of lunges. plyos and ab work supersetted throughout circuits. My legs are SO SO sore right now. If I wasn't in super train mode , I'd take tomorrow off. But no. 
Wednesday (plan): cardio using stair master and treadmill. Running usually ends up alleviating some of my leg soreness.
Thursday (plan): chest, triceps, work on pull-ups, CARDIO using treadmill
Friday: Morning cardio, evening pole dancing
Saturday: OFF 


Sunday: back to shoulders!! Notice that's 4 cardio sessions for the week. What's important to NOTE about that is that my cardio is always ALL-OUT. Heart-rate blasting HIIT, incline running, sprints, ass-busting stair master workouts. I really should get 5 sessions in the week though. I'll weave it in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment