Monday, June 11, 2012

I KILLED IT!!!

This morning started off a bit differently for me... Day 2 of NO OATS! No grains.
Made DELICIOUS coconut flour pancakes.


In a blender: (batter)
6 oz liquid eggwhites
2tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
2tbsp coconut flour
1/2scoop sunwarrior protein


spray non-stick pan and cook on low-med heat. about 2min each side


Topping:
CHIA JAM w/1tsp sunwarrior stirred in
1/2c frozen blueberries 
1tb chia seeds
splash water


--added more FRESH bluebs to top before my RUN workout


Here's my sick cardio from today:


Treadmill.
1st mile: 8:02...
increase speed.
2.5 miles completed in 20:30
3 miles completed in 24:41. 


My new goal with cardio training is to make it short and sweet, but keep my heart rate WAY up during the session to maximize aerobic capacity and improve endurance. and not to mention, TORCH calories during AND after my workout.


After that 25 mins, I completed another 10 minutes of treadmill work consisting of side shuffling, running backwards, and sprinting at 10.0. Finished just over a mile.


THEN, i hopped on the stair monster to kill it once and for all. 10 minutes. Level 7, heart rate hovered at 177. Wowzers I was pumping!! 


KILL IT IN THE GYM, OR DONT GO AT ALL!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment