Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm a REAL, 3D person

I am not one dimensional. I do not live, eat, breathe, sleep fitness and nutrition. I don't think about macronutrients and supersets all day. I do not spend 9 hours in the gym and then go home to prep meals every day.


Sure, I do those things a LOT, but there are MANY other sides to me. This blog is a FITNESS blog. Therefore, that's the side I channel to write these blogs. Truthfully, I would write these blogs even if nobody read them! Because YES i DO love to workout, and writing and reflecting on my journey drives me to keep GOING.



However, if you follow me on twitter, you know that I am not just about fitness and eating like a health freak. When fitness accounts started following me, I was contemplating making a separate twitter for my fitness tweets, and was worried about bombarding my old followers with my workout tweets and diet tips and gym rants. And if I wanted to tweet something, I would almost censor myself if it wasn't fitness related, since I had so many new fitness people following me. But then I smacked myself (not really..figuratively) and remembered...hey Liz, you're a real fucking person! And this Liz, doesn't care AT  ALL whether people like it or not. 


I do what is best for ME. That's all I can do, and I encourage you to do the same. Some people might look at my bikini photos and wonder if I plan on doing Playboy. You know what? I think I look damn good, and have always been very open about sexuality. I wish more women embraced their SEX APPEAL. And uh, sex sells right? So while I might lean towards fitness modeling in the future, you better believe the VIXEN is never leaving! I would LOVE to be on MAXIM or in music videos just as much as I'd love to be on the cover of a fitness magazine one day. DEAL WITH IT.  Just because I go in the gym and throw around heavy weights and get sweaty like a man does NOT mean I don't stay VERY in touch with my feminine side. I think no matter how muscular a lady is, she better preserve her SEXINESS. 


And my opinions on fitness and nutrition? I know, I'm intense. That's what this BLOG IS FOR!!! If I was always adhering perfectly to what I write on this blog, don't you think I'd be ripped already? I am HUMAN also! Sometimes, I'm TOO SORE to workout. Sometimes, I'm still hungry after one of my genius masterminded macro-balanced veggie induced "meals," and I eat WAY TOO MUCH. I will however, stand confidently by the fact that I really don't eat crap, ever. Give me a random cup of oatbran with too many blueberries and coconut milk and flax seeds when I'm feeling down or blah..yup. Send it my way. 2 (or 3) slices of cinnamon raisin ezekiel with PB2 or pb...in a bout of frustration with delayed progress. Yeah, welp. it HAPPENS!!! Not too often, but I go through it also! I don't blog about that stuff because that would not HELP you guys who read! You need positive motivation, and so do I!! If I dwelled on my mishaps, it'd be tougher to move on! 


That's not how I roll. I try to NEVER beat myself up. I go to sleep, wake up, and start over. It's a new day. 


Some fun facts about me. Not fitness related.
-I pole dance
-I danced since I was 5
-I am absolutely in love with Trey Songz and his music
-I have dreams about being in rap music videos and being on red carpets
-I'm ALWAYS cold. except when I'm working out
-I don't keep many friends in my life
-I walk away from drama of all sorts
-Tanning is a guilty pleasure of mine. Indoor and outdoor.
-Naked is my favorite outfit
-I despise "crop tops" mainly because I've never seen a nice tummy wearing one
-I'm incredibly self-absorbed and I like it that way. No boyfriends or close best friends could ever come before ME.
-Law and Order SVU is my favorite show. ever. House of Payne comes in 2nd.


Hope you enjoyed this! 
Stay Fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment