Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stuck on Shoulders

The titles of my post are USUALLY a pretty good indicator of what the blog is about. 


Today, as usual, it speaks for itself. Today (Sunday) I got to train my favorite bodypart: Shoulders.
For some reason, I just LOVE shoulders--both the training, and the look of nice, sculpted, round, defined shoulders. On men and women, I just think they're SEXY. A real mark of a fit individual.


I've come to a little stale place in my shoulder training. While my weights are increasing with my shoulder strength, and my shoulders are looking really nice, I need some new moves!! How many times can I :


--Dumbbell shoulder Press
--Barbell military press
--Barbell upright row
--Dumbbell upright row
--Cable reverse fly
--Cable rear delt pull
--Lat raise
--Front raise


Somebody, PLEASE, give me some new exercises! Yeah, I can get excited when I up my weights, and I can use drop-sets, and change my reps to spice up my workouts..but I feel like there have gotta be some more exercises out there! If you know any, PLEASE leave a comment or contact me some other way and give me some inspiration.


At the end of my workout today, I tried some "shoulder pushups," along with handstand pushups and regular pushups.


Then, I came home and had this:
eggwhites w/spinach
1 lo-carb "flat out" folding sandwich thing
fresh natural salsa all over it


Random: salsa is the bomb! there are like no calories, just chopped veggies, onions, lime juice, whatever else they put in there. My mouth gets really itchy after I eat it due to the citrus I'm kinda allergic to, but once in a while I can deal with it. I was in the mood today!


1 comment:

  1. i have some GREAT shoulder workouts for you!!!! XOXO I'll email them.

    ReplyDelete