Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Push through it!

Happy wednesday, hump day, awkward middle of the week day. I woke up feeling hungry and LEAN this morning. gotta love it.. It's my 4th day without ANY fruits (any type of sugar is coming from veggies), and i must say...i do NOT miss them. Shocker, but I'm not even tempted to go for apples, bananas, berries, NOTHING! This morning, I had my usual oat bran, wheat bran, chia seeds. but then came my debacle. did i want protein powder? or eggwhites? AGH, i wanted BOTH ! SO..i added 1/3cup liquid eggwhites and like 1/4 scoop chocolate protein to my oats. problem solved. Then, mom and I headed to the gym at 9:15. An hour of cardio was on my agenda.
I spent 55 minutes on the octane, and 10 minutes foam rolling and stretching. Burned 472 cals. My legs are ridiculously sore from my leg training yesterday (and the previous 2 days, where i decided to RUN on the stair monster, and reacquaint myself with the treadmill...)
ANYWAY.. i rushed home , had THIS:
3/4c peas, 1 bell pepper, 6oz eggwhites with spinach



Then, I went to the city for pole dancing class.
(Pole post complete with pics coming as soon as said pics are taken..lol)
clean eating and reading! chomp..
Pole was great. I felt strong, and all of my toughest tricks were really smooth today, despite my lack of poling lately. After pole, i was gonna take the 3:10 train home,and i was SO hungry since the last time i ate was 11:30. i grabbed snap peas, celery, and an oxygen mag before the train ride. YES, it is possible to find HEALTHY snacks when you're out, commuting, etc!
When I got home, i needed some serious protein:
4pm--5 oz no sodium tuna 
1 tsp light mayo
1 bell pepper
1 stalk celery


That hit the spot, and i ran to the grocery store, and dropped my sister at field hockey practice.
6pm--STARVING.. 1 scoop protein powder, 1tb natural peanut butter, 1tsp cocoa powder, mixed and microwaved for 90 seconds. YUM...like gooey cake.
Now it's 8:45 and I'm ready for my cabbage and miracle noodles dinner! I love being back on track and eating super clean, and feeling GREAT about it!


Tomorrow will be a great day! I can't decide if I should rest my sore muscles or train through. Time will tell.


XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment