Thursday, May 17, 2012

CAKE

this post is titled cake because well, i just ate some "cake" as my afternoon snack.


Body by liz cake:
1 scoop protein powder (i used chocolate)
1 tb cocoa powder
splash of water
splash liquid eggwhites
----microwave 2 minutes
Approx 160 cals, 27g protein, 2g carbs... yup.


I used today as a rest day, none of my muscles felt ready to be worked, and my legs hate me at the moment. This just means I'll be ready to kill it in the gym ALL weekend! I had to do some major organizing and moving boxes and clothes around today. I worked up a serious sweat too since my house was hot!


Here's what my day was like:
8am usual oats with 1/4scoop protein powder and 3oz eggwhites (smaller portion oat bran since i'm not working out)
11:30 2tb natural peanut butter, 12oz cabbage, 1cup snap peas 
3:30 6oz eggwhites, spinach, 1 bell pepper, fresh avocado spread on, 2 cups snap peas




6: CAKE
Dinner agenda is more cabbage, broccoli slaw, and 4oz tofu with whole flaxseeds


*i brewed some strong iced coffee too, which i sipped on like ALL day with stevia*


Oh, by the way... Summer is like, HERE. 
Get your summer bod rockin' with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment