Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Best day of my LIFE!!!


TREY SONGZ FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER TODAY, AND DIRECT MESSAGED ME. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS WAS THE GREATEST GIFT I COULD EVER WISH FOR ON A RAINY WEDNESDAY!!! 
Yes.... he is the sexiest man alive, in my opinion. I SWEAR this is workout related. I workout to TREY every single day!! My love for him and his voice makes it impossible for me to feel unmotivated or lazy if i have him in my earbuds at the gym. Also, since we're getting married, I always feel extra motivated to look really good for our wedding day. duh. 


ANNNYYWAYYY..... that happened around 4pm, and I hadn't done my workout yet. I could not WAIT to get my butt to the gym to kick my own ass, despite the fact I couldn't walk straight thanks to my ridiculous leg workout yesterday.


I had a pretty amazing diet and exercise day, so here it is:


9am: 1/3c oat bran
1/2c wheat bran
1tb chia seeds
1tb flax seeds
4 eggwhites w/stevia and cinnamon


1pm: 1 scoop protein powder
1tb cocoa powder
2tsp chia seeds
3tb frozen blueberries
1/4c unsweetened chocolate almond milk, water


3pm: 1 bell pepper , 1/2 small avocado


5:30pm pre-workout
6 eggwhites
spinach
12oz snap peas


6:30-7:45 workout burned 668 cals!!! 


8:30 FEAST:
12oz shredded green cabbage
6oz cauliflower
4oz broccoli slaw
1 bell pepper
1 package miracle rice
4oz tofu
1tb flax seeds


YUMMMMMMM




THE WORKOUT: (I got funky with my tank for the gym today!)


Stair MONSTER round 1: 10 minutes
level 6 for 1 minute
level 10 for one minute
level 7 for 1 minute
sprint level 12-14 1 minute
*repeat the level 7/sprint interval until 10 mins*


Shoulder and ab circuit: 4 sets
Standing DB shoulder press 25lbs, 8 reps
Reverse fly 12.5lbs, 8 reps
unilateral raise 12.5lbs, 8 reps
hanging leg raises (12reps)


Stair MONSTER round 2:
level 7 for 1 minute
level 13 for 1 minute
repeat until 10 minutes


Shoulder circuit: 3 sets
Cable reverse fly 10 reps
Cable upright row 10 reps
Seated high row 12 reps


Stair monster round 3:
level 7 for 1 minute
level 15 sprint, decrease every 10 secs for the minute
level 7 for 1 minute


Hop on the OCTANE for 30 minutes


Time- 1:10 
Cals- 668
HR- between 131 and 182  


I was DRIPPING!!! 
this is a cardio MONSTER workout. 
I blogged, and am about to watch Law and Order SVU.
Truly, THE GREATEST DAY EVER.!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment