Monday, April 30, 2012

Taking a vacation..

So, I'm sitting in class writing this. I've decided the ONLY way I'm going to be able to finish up the next week and a half of school is to cut out SOME distractions from my life. Since I absolutely LOVE my blog, and would rather spend my time doing this than doing schoolwork, I have to take a small break so that I can focus on the essays I need to write, and portfolios I need to submit. I'm so sorry for everyone who likes to read my blogs, but I promise that when I return to my blogging they will be better than EVER.


What's to come:
--A summer start-up plan, complete with meal plan and workouts
--Video clips of training circuits and specific exercises that I refer to in my blog posts
--MY OPINION on people labeling and sticking to a very specific diet: aka VEGAN, LOW-CARB, VEGETARIAN, PESCETARIAN, etc..
--Some advice about making your workouts EFFECTIVE


SEE YOU ALL SOOOON!!!!! 


Here are some photos for you to look at 



No comments:

Post a Comment