Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Stair MONSTER

Today I hit the gym for just cardio. Ended up doing this:
20 mins stair MONSTER level 8-9
run .50miles on treadmill
22 mins on stair MONSTER level 8-9
run .50 miles on treadmill


My legs are sort of in SHOCK at the moment... the stairs are BRUTAL.


I'm really not feeling too well right now, so I'm going to give you some advice: KICK ASS THIS WEEK!! Get in your workouts, plan your meals, eat lots of protein, vegetables, and fruits.
Since the weather is unfortunately taking a less desirable turn for COLD..warm up with some peppermint tea or my fave, HOT coffee with unsweetened almond milk.


here are some of my favorite WARM meals


---1/2c oats with protein powder and chia seeds
---eggwhite omelet with spinach and flax seeds
----heat a banana for 2 mins in the microwave, mix with chocolate protein and water. Like warm chocolate banana souffle! 


-An update: I think my oblique is almost 100% healed, and ready to be put to work again. Making a return to the POLE this week! 


So crazy to think it's almost MAY!!! 
BRING ON THE SUMMER! 
Kick ASS this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment