Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sinuses BE GONE!

Yesterday i was wayyy down with nasty sinuses...headache, nasal drip, awful tummy ache..everything. i did LOTS of resting, mainly because my head felt like 100 pounds, and ate a little bit throughout the day to not be too sluggish.


Today, I woke up feeling much better (despite the fact i had a TEST at 8am...)


7am:
1/2c wheat bran
1/3c oat bran
1tbsp chia seeds
1/2 scoop protein powder
splash unsweetened coconut milk


9:15 iced coffee---very rewarding after taking a test!! 
my AMAZING mom came all the way down to 14th street to pick me up and bring me home for the weekend! 
when i got home, around 11:
GRAPES...they were just WAITING on the table for me. My favorite thing in the world i swear.


Some time passed, i got tired of picking at the grape bowl.. and was ready for some real food.


Lunch:
1 cup egg whites
spinach
1 sliced red pepper
1 mini sliced cucumber
a few slices of avocado
2 bran crackers *unpictured*




Around 3, I got dressed for the gym and uh..ate some more grapes. Told you they're my favorite.
How friggin cool are these new workout pants? 
Thanks to Mom and the Nike kids section of modells! 


I was even MORE excited for my workout because i had cool new pants to workout in. Like my last post, what I wear REALLY can positively impact my workouts ! 


Thursday sweat hour:


Stair monster: 26 minutes. Levels 8-10, some 15 sprints. Killer. 1 minute cooldown at level 5


circuit 1: 3 x 10 reps
close grip bicep barbell curl
skull crushers
lateral raises
body weight squats


circuit 2: 3 x 12 reps
cable double arm rear delt pull
cable chest fly
cable tricep extension w/ t-bar


circuit 3: 4 x 8 reps
alternating bicep curls
bent over one arm row
kbell upright row w/stiff leg deadlift


end workout with plyo's and resistance band pump
--burpees 2 x 10
--skaters 2 x 30 sec
--sidekicks and front kicks 2 x 15
--squat jumps 2 x 15


resistance band:
tricep pull and pulse 2 x 10 reps
delt pull and squat 2 x 10 reps
standing row 2 x 10 reps


Stats:
Time: 1:08
Cals: 564


Post-workout
5oz eggwhites
1 scoop sunwarrior protein
1 super ripe small banana
blueberry chia jam




YUUUMMMMM.


Tonight's dinner menu is wild salmon with shiritaki noodles and spinach. yummo

No comments:

Post a Comment