Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Cardio Blast

So, I have another injury. Minor, but I did something to my left oblique. Pretty painful. Had to cut yesterday's workout plan, (And obviously load up on entirely too many carbs to heal my injury right?,) so i was ITCHING to just give it my ALL and burn off some SERIOUS calories today and get in a solid sweat.


Workout: 
STAIR MONSTER:40 minutes (vomit)
Arc Trainer: 35 minutes (again...stab myself in the eye)


At that point, i was DRIPPING. I HATE cardio, besides running. BUUUUT with my left oblique issue, I couldn't run or do anything that needs lots of core stability.


THEN, after 75 minutes of cardio:


circuit 1: 3 sets 12reps
Tricep pull downs
rear delt pull
seated row
cable lat raise


circuit 2: 1 set 20 reps
cable hamstring curl
cable kickback
stiff leg kickback
lateral cable extension
inner thigh cable extension


WOOOOWWWEEEEE!!!!! Good Workout!!! 
Foam rolled my legs after, stretched a bit, and was out of the gym after about an hour and 40 minutes of sweating..


Came home to this amazing smoothie:
1 scoop sun warrior protein
1 very ripe banana
sprinkle of frozen blueberries
water
lots of ice cubs
splash unsweetened almond milk


Hit the SPOT! 


It was the perfect way to start my weekend, and get back on track! 


TGIF :-) 
xoxo


DONT FORGET TO SUBMIT FOR THE GIVE AWAY!!! YOU HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY NIGHT!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment