Tuesday, March 13, 2012

LA: Day 3!

Sunday in LA: Sunday was great! Went to the gym in the morning as usual, had a GREAT workout focusing on biceps/triceps and deadlifts (burned almost 600 calories!), got my shake from the Earth bar cafe:
Blueberry Bliss: (without almond butter, almond milk instead of hemp milk)
-1 banana
-1/3cup frozen blueberries
-unsweetened vanilla almond milk
-vegan protein


MAKE IT...such a good post-workout fix


then, hung out around the house, walked for a Starbucks later on...
Sunday night, Victor and Chris had some friends over for dinner, and they brought their son Zachary to play with Coco. Victor cooked an amazing healthy meal for dinner:
-Steamed broccoli
-A salad of kale leaves with tomatoes and cucumbers and lemon and olive oil dressing
-long grain wild rice cooked in vegetable broth
--he also made shrimp and steak, but i just threw a can of tuna over my dinner.
It was SO good! I don't remember the last time I ate rice of any sort...I had about one spoonful, but it was so good!
After their friends left, we all watched this new reality TV show called the Shah's of Sunset...omg its on bravo, quite ridiculous.
I went to bed nice and early Sunday night, because I had a lot planned for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment