Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday with TINA

Okay, so Tina and I met up at Equinox at 11 for a CRAZY workout.. There were times where we both wanted to vomit...
We stretched out a little, then hopped on the treadmill:
First we walked .25 miles at a 4.0 pace to warm up the legs
I did my warm up mile in 9 minutes, switching my speed between 6.0 and 7.5 and in between


1st round of exercises in the studio:
--20 kettlebell swings w/35lb kettlebells
walking lunges to other side of studio
--15 kettlebell squats w/30 lb kettlebells
walking lunges back to other side of studio
--20 more kettlebell swings
----10 burpees


HOLY SHIT..one of the hardest circuits i've completed..ever. we did it THREE TIMES.


2nd round: 
--Incline chest press 20lb dbells 12 reps
--decline pushups hands on kbells 10 reps
--high face pull w/rope attachment 35lbs 12 reps
--seated low body row one arm 12 reps per side
50 mountain climbers


2 rounds of THAT...3 rounds of mountain climbers though!


3rd round: on the bosu, one leg
--overhead press 15 lbs 12 reps
--lateral raises 5 lbs 12 reps
--bicep curls 15lbs 12 reps


2 rounds of that, each round followed by 15 squat jumps onto an elevated step.


WE WERE SO SHOT at this point...then came the planned 3 mile run..
Running felt nearly impossible, here's what happened:
--ran 1 mile in 9:10, walked at 4.0, ran some more.. then me and tina mutually decided to walk-sprint-walk for 2 rounds, then we side shuffled-walked-side shuffled-sprinted, then ran, went backwards..and stuck it out until we hit 2 miles....2 HARD MILES..


648 calories later (Tina's calorie burn according to her HR monitor), we were DONE and ready to stretch..
She took some pictures of me in the studio, and we talked. 


my legs are KILLING ME!!! I don't know if I'll work out tomorrow..time will tell!
After my workout i made a big eggwhite with LOTS of spinach and flax, and had some quinoa on the side. I'm relaxing now!


xoxox

2 comments:

  1. That was pretty INSANE and YOU ROCKED THE HOUSE! PS> We did the Kbell circuit 3 times! XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete